We have now finalised the line-up for this upcoming evening of short talks. Speakers include some previous recipients of the DMG Small Grant Scheme as well as students involved in local research projects:
- Stephen Powles – Otters and Camera Traps
- Mark Elliot – Devon Beaver Project – the story so far …
- Julie Day – The effects of street lighting on Bats
- Rob Ballard – Stover’s elusive Otters
- Amy Fensome – Do human-altered environments make bats stressed?
- Betina Winkler – Farm habitat characteristics and the incidence of Bovine TB in cattle.
£1.50 for DMG members, £3 for non members. Booking essential, please contact Sue Smallshire on 01626 853393 or email@example.com to book